Your LawBillity dashboard is customizable, easily select and prioritize the information you see:
- Click on the settings icon to configure your dashboard
- Drag and drop to order and position
- Mouse over the header area to view shortcut icons
here are a few ways to track time in LawBillity with timesheets or timers, but first you need to add a client and/or matter to track time against.
If you use a spreadsheet to track your team, clients, and matters you can import the file into LawBillity in just a few clicks. In order to import clients, you’ll need to visit the Client tab in the navigation menu and click on the Client List subtab. From there, under the orange Add Client button you’ll see the blue link titled Import from CSV.
You can then Stop or Pause the timer at any time. Make sure that you click on Save. Another way to access the timer is through the sidebar icon. If the icon is green the timer is running.
You can track expenses from our mobile app or through your LawBillity subscription.
Select the client you want to track the expense to and then the project. Under the expense description choose the expense and then type in the description. If the expense should include tax click on the yes tab under taxable and add the tax percentage. Click on the + sign to save the expense.
Be tax compliant
Apply custom UTBMS expense codes to your receipts for accurate digital filing, storing and tax reporting.
Add an expense to an invoice
If you want the expense to show up on the invoice, when adding a new expense select yes beside reimbursable. Add a copy of the expense receipt by clicking on the add file next to the attachment (If you didn’t already add them through the mobile app!).
- Select the client you want to invoice from the client dropdown
- Select the payment terms from the payment terms dropdown (e.g. net 30 days)
- Add a description in the description field
- Select your time entries by selecting the project from the project dropdown, choose the date range and click on search
- You can click on each time entry to make revisions if require
- Once you are happy with the invoice, click Save Pre-Bill. The Pre-Bill is a chance to review the invoice before you send it. Notice a mistake? Just click on the line item and you can do in-line edits! Once it looks good click Finalize.
- You can send your invoice by clicking on the box next to the invoice and clicking on email or print it out and mail it by clicking on print.
You can generate invoices and receive payments from our mobile app too!
An email will then be sent to your client providing them with their login credentials.
Would you like to automatically receive daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly customized reports via email? Or save specific filter combinations so you can quickly generate new reports? First, select the items you want reported then click the Add Custom Report button to set your delivery options.
At the end of your 14-day free trial you will need to activate your subscription by clicking on activate within your account and providing payment details. If you chose annual subscription when you started your trial, you will be charged for the entire year and will save 20%! You can add your payment information at any time during your trial, but payment will not be processed until after your free trial ends.
Yes! If you choose annual billing, you can save 20%.
Yes, at any time you can switch to monthly from annual billing and vice versus. Click on your account name in the top right and then on Subscription, click on Monthly or Annual Billing and then click Update Subscription.